GRAITEC BIMUP GLOBAL DIGITAL CONFERENCE RETURNS BY POPULAR DEMAND
GRAITEC, an international developer of BIM, Design, Simulation, Fabrication and Data Management software for AEC, and Autodesk® Partner in Europe, Russia, USA and Canada, is pleased to announce that it will be holding Graitec BIMUp Global Digital Conference on 18th, 19th and 20th May.
This unique event follows Graitec’s successful core philosophy of Create – Simulate – Fabricate – Manage with our BIMUp service offering.
Over three days, our BIM experts from around the world will offer classes divided into Create – Simulation – Fabrication – Data Management:
- Conceptual Design with Autodesk Dynamo.
- Revit – Tips and tricks.
- Setting up your template.
- Revit Management.
- Graitec Advance Design.
- Using the Revit analytical model.
- Everything you need to know about Advance Steel.
- BIM journey with Graitec Advance Design.
- Introduction to Graitec Advance Workshop – MIS in action!
- Opentree: work-in-progress data management for architects and engineers.
- And much more!
Join the Graitec and Autodesk community – share with your peers and learn!
Presented in more than 7 languages and 5 time zones, Graitec BIMUp Global Digital Conference is a must-attend event for everyone who wants to participate in the BIM world.
Each session will last a maximum of 45 minutes and will be scheduled throughout the day. Aimed at Architects, Engineers, Fabricators and Builders, this is an event not to be missed.