BIMUp Global Digital Conference
GRAITEC, a truly international BIM, Design, Simulation, Fabrication and Data Management software developer for AEC, and Autodesk® Partner across Europe, Russia, USA & Canada is delighted to announce it will be holding a global BIMUp Digital conference on the 3/4/5th June for its customers and potential customers. This unique event will follow the successful core Graitec philosophy of Design – Simulate – Fabricate – Manage with our service offering of BIMUp.
With over 270 classes from our BIM experts split into Design – Simulation – Fabrication and Data Management, we will take you through classes on some of the following:
- What is NEW in Autodesk software 2021
- What is NEW in Graitec software 2021
- Conceptual design with Autodesk Dynamo
- Revit – Tip n tricks
- Setting up your template
- Revit management
- Graitec Advance Design
- Using the Revit analytical model
- Everything you need to know about Advance Steel
- BIM Round trip with Graitec Advance Design
- Introduction to Graitec BIM Designers – incorporate Rebar design into your BIM Model
- Introduction to Graitec Advance Workshop – MIS in action!
- Opentree – Work in Progress data management for Architects and Engineers
- BIM 2020 – Where next?
- Plus many more!
Join the Graitec and Autodesk community – share with your colleagues and learn!
Presented in over 8 languages and 5 times zones – Graitec BIMUp Digital conference is THE event for everything BIM related